ECI Group, the world’s leading specialist engineering contractor for low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) projects is looking for a Junior Plant Layout Designer to join our team in our Manchester (Simon Carves Engineering) office. Consider joining our team of experienced engineers and designers providing plant layout and piping designs for our petrochemical and advanced recycling business lines.
Your Role With The Company:
- Provide Piping Design support for Plants and Facilities.
- Create various types of Piping drawings used to compile an error free design package using ACAD software.
- Prepare Piping and Layout project deliverables.
- High School diploma, Relevant HNC or HND and legally authorized to work in the UK
- Completed an accredited technical apprenticeship organized and managed by an employer and education institutions.
- Completed formal drawing office training to BS 8888 (formerly BS 308) or ASME Y14.5.
- Knowledge in the use of ACAD Plant 2D and 3D software used to create Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of Drafting CAD standards, Paper/Model Space and Plotting/Publishing.
- Prepare revisions to technical drawings to reflect engineering mark-ups or as-built conditions as directed by Senior Designers.
- Willing to do on-site field work and create field sketches under direction of a Designer.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, eager to contribute to the establishment of an effective and efficient Global Piping Design & Plant Layout (EPL) Group.
|Job Category||Junior Piping Designer, Plant Designer|